Bra washing.. awful? Not having time and especially don't feel like it? However, it is a good idea to make yourself a clear routine about washing your bra; when you have the right detergent and remember these tips, washing your bra will happen in the blink of an eye! As a detergent, you should choose a gentle and environmentally friendly liquid detergent for hand washing.
It is good to wash your bra often and thoroughly enough to keep their materials good and to last as long as possible. It is recommended to wash the bra after about 2-3 days of use. During use, bra accumulate sweat and skin grease, which clog the fibers of the fabric, and the elasticity of the materials among other things, can suffer if the washing interval of the bras tends to wander too long.
The bra does not necessarily need machine washing. It is most of the times enough to hand wash them in warm detergent water, gently squeezing and focusing on the most soiled areas. The washing machine only provides unnecessary rotation and potentially reduces the life of your bra by consuming materials unnecessarily. However, if you wash your bra in the washing machine, be sure to use one designed for it laundry bags and wash the bra in a loose machine. As said before, when you wash your bra often enough, a light and gentle wash is enough.
1. Use hand-warm water.
2. It is a good to use a liquid detergent to wash your bras, so that the bra can be rinsed well and no detergent residue remains.
3. Gently squeeze the bra through the detergent water.Remember points that are easily soiled: It is good to go through the straps and the perimeter, as well as the areas of the armpit in particular. Also remember the underwire / part under the chest as it is prone to sweating.
4. Be sure to rinseyour bra thoroughly and with plenty of water so that detergent residues do not cause skin irritation during use.
5. After washing, place the bra in an airy place to dry so that it cannot stretch. So do not hang wet bra from the straps, but fold them, for example, in the middle to hang as shown in the picture. This way, the bra does not stretch and stays beautifully in shape. It is also good to remember to hand out the cups neatly to their intended shape.
Do you have any questions? Customer service is looking forward to hearing from you! If you would like to ask more about bra washing or have interesting blog posting topics in mind - let us know! 🖤
In order for the bra to fit properly, the size must be correct. The use of your new bra always starts with the most loose row of hooks. The size should be snug so that the bra does not rotate on you and remains firmly in it's place. Our size chart guides you to choose a good snug size based on your measurement sizing. If you absolutely like looser band sizes, you can choose a circumferenceone size larger than the table suggests.
1. Measure the circumference from the top of the breast
Take the circumference of the unpretentiated bra on top of the highest point of your breast. Do not hold the measuring tape too tight, but still so, that it is neatly attached to your body.
2. Measure the circumference under the breast
Take the circumference right below the breast. Keep the measuring tapeneatly attached to your body. This measure determines the circumference of the bra.
3. Cup size
Calculate the difference between measures 1 and 2. The difference you get will help you choose the right cup size.
Phew, we're done here! Now that you've figured out the measurements you need, compare them with the tables below that tell you your size.
|Circumference under the chest (cm)||Size|
|Difference between dimensions 1 and 2 (cm)||Cup size|
Choosing of size with bras with shirt-sizes (S, M, etc.)
In these products, the designment of the size relative in a way, that the cup and the circumference increase in the same proportion. If you are thinking between two sizes and looking for comfortable home bras, we recommend taking a looser option to make it easy to put on and feel comfortable. When considering the size, you can first think about what size t-shirt or top you're wearing. That gives you a good direction to what could be your size with bra as well.
The sports bra always meets the best needs when it's snug and keeps your breasts sturdy in the package. If you are considering between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the smaller size for sports bras. The bra loosens in use and it is important to be tight and even slightly challenging to wear in the first times. For more tips on sports bras, see our blog.
If you are not sure how to choose the right size, contact our customer service!